Ok - I know it's close to Halloween, but that's got nothing to do with it, I think. I think she was just ready.
Last night, I was here at my desk working. I have a sort of "altar to my ancestors" at my desk. It's just black and white photo prints of most of my family, a lot of them deceased now.
Aunt Felicia is there at the lower left. I see all of them every night, it helps keep them close in my heart. Mom is there, my dad's father and mother, my mom's adoptive parents, and their parents. My paternal grandmother with her sister.
For some reason, Aunt Felicia's pic was really standing out at me last night. I had the strongest feeling that she was watching over us, especially Tiffiny & I.
The next morning, Tiff texted me that she had a dream about her Mom, that they were together and her Mom was young and beautiful with bright eyes and shining hair, and they were laughing together. Tiff said she felt like her Mom was happy and at peace. (That is the way I knew Aunt felicia - when she was young like in the picture)
Now, THAT is a good dream - and a very happy coincidence - if you don't think there's anything after. Personally, I'm sure Aunt Felicia is watching over us and happy, and let us know it.
Dan

No comments:
Post a Comment