I remember back when we lived at Nono's house in Beloit, (1740 Yates Avenue) in the Summer of 1976. Aunt Felicia and Gramma Enid were staying with us. We would move to Madison that Autumn, and both of them with us, but not quite yet.
I was reading down in the basement, and the back door burst open with Aunt Felicia and my sister Lori helping a young man down the stairs who apparently was having trouble walking. It was one Tommy Crantz, still a family friend actually.
When I asked what happened, Tommy yelled out that "Your Aunt kicked me in the balls!!" I was all like, "What?? Why'd she do that?" Aunt Felicia advised that Tommy needed to learn how to keep his hands to himself, or in other words, he got too fresh with her.
After about 10 minutes, Tommy was starting to walk around again on his own. Aunt Felicia said "Well, at least you can still walk." and giggled a bit. Tommy turned around and said in all earnestness "Yeah, but can I still F#$% ???"
Lori and Aunt Felicia and I were rolling on the floor laughing our heads off. "Wasn't that what got you in trouble in the first place, Tommy?" I asked once I could stop laughing.
Moral of the story: DON'T MESS WITH AUNT FELICIA.
I still get a chuckle out of that memory when I think of it.
Dan
No comments:
Post a Comment