Memories of Felicia

A place to share memories and stories of Felicia "Villarreal" Trammell.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Aunt Felicia...

...I wish, I wish, that it were candles and cake, but it's not,
So a pearl of wisdom rises out of the foggy sea,
Smiles and love beat the crap out of cake any day,
And we all still have those in spades.

Love ya and happy birthday,

Dan
Posted by AquarianM at 1:25 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2026 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2025 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2013 (18)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (13)
      • Happy Birthday, Mom
      • Happy Birthday, Aunt Felicia...
      • Missing Felicia
      • When Aunt Felicia Got Her Hair Cut
      • A Couple Of Things From Aunt Felicia That Never Le...
      • Summer Night Ride At Lake Mendota, Madison, WI 1977
      • My mom and I at Redondo Beach 2008
      • I received the call on March 5, 3:30 pm. "Ms. Dr...
      • Felicia Darnell Villarreal was born on March 19, 1...
      • Back In The Beginning...
      • Why Poets Poem And Painters Paint...
      • Felicia "Villarreal" Trammell in Detroit, MI
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.